Saturday, November 2, 2013

first post new blog.. so yeah cheers!


Pretty old drawing I've done about a couple years ago. I'm trying to build a big piloted mech that ended up with this short sized guy. The chainsaw hand is just (what I thought) a coincidence weapon that I think gonna looks cool even it's not so fit there. oh well..



This guy is also as old as the above one image. Half bio mech and half demon. I want to make it as a legendary big bot killing machine that has enormous brain which is collected from its prey. To make it more majestic I added some kind of wings, scythe and broadsword, big head, and also one big eye. A type of slow and hardcore mechanical evil as a symbol of a death god and divine things.

Another version you can see it here > image



No comments:

Post a Comment