Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ironforged (Traditional & Digital)

Meet the Lord of Ironforged, a monstrous mechanical being that lived on its own.

Made this using 2B mechanical pencil on A3 paper then tweaked it a little on Photoshop. Besides clearing some unwanted dust and debris, editing digitally I used for getting more contrast, mood, and lighting. Also some elements of graphic design I put on the title and description around the picture.

Cheers!



I'm trying not to add too much digital editing when working on this, the only reason is I still want to preserve this as a traditional piece and want to get both impression from both medium. A traditional and also digital. Which is a bit hard for me but has quite satisfying result.

http://nomansnodead.deviantart.com/art/Ironforged-355931573


No comments:

Post a Comment